Get all kinds of Wholesale African Hybrid Teak Plants In Lucknow we deals in other hybrid and tissue culture plants also. call us: 9453278562,9792413555
Tissue culture Teak plants (Hybrid nursery plant) site surveys, guide, and soil check up to complete your project of teak farming (Sagwan) Plantation.With international boycotts on harvesting natural teak the only alternative supply is cultivated plantations.
At just six months growth of teak trees are already approximately 12-15 feet high. Carbon is removed from the atmosphere and stored in the wood at very high levels. Project dependent this may give teak additional value on the future carbon markets as the world moves to a carbon-indexed economy.
Termites :- Gain entry from the injured part of the roots/stem near the ground and seriously damaged the xylem, often resulting in the death of the plants. Treated with chloropyriphos 2.5 ltr. per acre or 4 to 5ml per plants twice in a year with frequent irrigation should be arranged.
2. Stem Borer :- Spread Phorate – 10G with 8kg per acre upto second year of plantation or inject kerosene oil in stem 2 to 5 ml per hole.
3. Pygeria :- Spray Carbyl 50%w.P 250 – 300gm with 2 ppm ratio or 400 – 500ml Monocrotophos 36SL per acre.
4. Bark Insects :- Bordeaux paste upto 4 feet from ground level in month of march.
5. Leaf Defoliators :- Spray Monocrotophos 500 – 600ml, Chloropyriphos + cypermethrin 750ml, Lara or Hiltron 1.5% V.V. per acre. Attack noticed in month of July.
6. Mites :- Spray with 2ml Roger 30 E.C or Matasystox per ltr of water and to be repeated after interval of 15 days.
1. Color Rot :- Color Rot cause death of plants through roots. Treat roots with Emisan -6, 4 to 5gm per plant in deep root zone area.
2. Wilt :- It seems first time in Poplar plantation during May & June. Spray with 500 gm per acre sulphar-80% W.P with frequent irrigation in these months.
1. Zink Deficiency :- Its quite common in many areas and its shown yellowing of intervenal space of the leaves. Zink Sulphate – 21% applied with 10kg per acre.
2. Sun Scratches or Fire Damaging :- The bark becomes cancured in patches and may flick off. The scars are usually in both cases on one side.