Burma Teak Sagwan
Get all kinds of Wholesale Burma Teak Sagwan we deals in other hybrid and tissue culture plants also. for any details call us: 9453278562, 7379285555
Sagwan Plant SUPPLIER
Tissue culture Teak plants (Hybrid nursery plant) site surveys, guide, and soil check up to complete your project of teak farming (Sagwan) Plantation.
Ahemdabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Chandigarh, Chennai, Gurgaon,Gurugram,Hyderabad, Indore, Kolkata, Mumbai, Nasik, New Delhi,Kolhapur,Shirdi,Orissa,Bhadrachalam,Odisa, Noida, Patna,Pimpri, Puducherry, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Trivandrum,Nellore,Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Warangal, Guwahati, Dhanbad,Jamshedpur, Jamnagar, Rajkot, Surat, Faridabad, Srinagar, Belgaum,Mangalore, Mysore, Kochi, Kozhikode, Aurangabad, Kolhapur,Nagpur,Siliguri, Bokaro, Durgapur, Bardhaman, Cuttack, Rourkela, Bhilai,Rajahmundry, Kakinada, Brahmapur, Guntur, Tirupati,Tirunelveli, Kollam,Thrissur, Tiruchirappalli, Salem, Anantapur, Kurnool, Bellary and all also in Delhi,Punjab Haryana,Uttar Pradesh,Madhya Pradesh, Bihar,Jammu and Kashmir,Chattisgarh,Himanchal Pradesh,Maharashtra,Rajasthan,Gujarat,Kerala,Tamil Nadu,Andhra Pradesh,Karnataka,Assam,West Bengal,Bhutan and all over India.
Teak plantation: Plant tissue culture
WHY INVEST IN TEAK TISSUE CULTURE PLANTATION (SAGWAN)
• Teak plant tissue culture supplies (sagwan) hybrid plants will not make you uncomfortable by holding either heat or cold. Metal and even plastic patio furniture will be burning hot when left in the sun, while wood moderates heat and will still be comfortable to the touch. Metal or plastic patio furniture will also absorb cold. The night may have been cold but the patio furniture will still be comfortable, if it is teak wood. Wood improves your comfort level on any patio, or in any sunroom or garden.
• Teak Tissue culture (sagwan) is durable in all weather. Teak has a natural oil content and a dense grain that resists rot.
• True Teak Tissue culture (Tectona grandis) grows naturally in dry, hilly forests in Southeast Asia (India, Burma, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, North & South Vietnam, East Indies) and is a deciduous tree. Tectona grandis Tissue culture Teak does not grow in rain forests but it has been over-harvested and should only be purchased from sources that can verify that it is from a Teak farm and not from natural forests.
• Sagwan Teak Tissue culture ,Heartwood or sapwood. Teak furniture should only be made from Tectona grandis heartwood. The heartwood turns a rich brown when exposed to air. It is usually straight & has a distinctly oily feel. The heartwood has excellent dimensional stability and a very high degree of natural durability.
• Teak Tissue culture (Sagwan) does not cause rust or corrosion when in contact with metal.
• Teak Tissue culture (Sagwan) can be left outside all year. Whether you finish your teak furniture with Spar Varnish (recommended) or leave it to weather naturally, your furniture does not require the use of indoor storage space in the winter. No lugging furniture in and out. Simply wash with soapy water in the spring and repair any areas where the Spar Varnish may be worn or damaged. Sand with a fine sandpaper, remove all sawdust, then apply Spar Varnish as noted under ‘Finishing’.
WHY TISSUE CULTURE TEAK PLANT SAPLLING (SAGWAN)
With international boycotts on harvesting natural teak the only alternative supply is cultivated plantations. Our Teak Tissue culture trees are grown from tissue culture and selected certified seed which when cultivated using our intensive husbandry methods can be harvested within 7 to 9 yrs cycles or else according to demand. Tissue cultivation allows for faster planting cycles of between 10 to 12 years as per demand of the market, rather than 20-25 years. This proven method also delivers consistent tree quality which in turn gives higher yields and quality.
Fast growing species of Teak Tissue culture plant : (Tectona Grandies)
At just six months growth of teak trees are already approximately 12-15 feet high. By year 2 they are well established as young durable trees starting to gain considerable canopy mass, and reach maturity at 10 to 12 years accordingly. High carbon sequestration: In line with its fast growth rates, teak also has one of the fastest carbon sequestration rates. Carbon is removed from the atmosphere and stored in the wood at very high levels. Project dependent this may give teak additional value on the future carbon markets as the world moves to a carbon-indexed economy.
Pest and diseases management:
Termites :- Gain entry from the injured part of the roots/stem near the ground and seriously damaged the xylem, often resulting in the death of the plants. Treated with chloropyriphos 2.5 ltr. per acre or 4 to 5ml per plants twice in a year with frequent irrigation should be arranged.
2. Stem Borer :- Spread Phorate – 10G with 8kg per acre upto second year of plantation or inject kerosene oil in stem 2 to 5 ml per hole.
3. Pygeria :- Spray Carbyl 50%w.P 250 – 300gm with 2 ppm ratio or 400 – 500ml Monocrotophos 36SL per acre.
4. Bark Insects :- Bordeaux paste upto 4 feet from ground level in month of march.
5. Leaf Defoliators :- Spray Monocrotophos 500 – 600ml, Chloropyriphos + cypermethrin 750ml, Lara or Hiltron 1.5% V.V. per acre. Attack noticed in month of July.
6. Mites :- Spray with 2ml Roger 30 E.C or Matasystox per ltr of water and to be repeated after interval of 15 days.
1. Color Rot :- Color Rot cause death of plants through roots. Treat roots with Emisan -6, 4 to 5gm per plant in deep root zone area.
2. Blights :- It effects the leaves during the month of August and September control with 0.2% Bavastin or 0.1% Balaton sprayed twice in a month.
3. Wilt :- It seems first time in Poplar plantation during May & June. Spray with 500 gm per acre sulphar-80% W.P with frequent irrigation in these months.
1. Zink Deficiency :- Its quite common in many areas and its shown yellowing of intervenal space of the leaves. Zink Sulphate – 21% applied with 10kg per acre.
2. Sun Scratches or Fire Damaging :- The bark becomes cancured in patches and may flick off. The scars are usually in both cases on one side. While wash of the stem with lime water containing small quantities of Copper Sulphate can help to minimize this damage.